Market Forté provides systems that help organizations establish the best locations possible. We specialize in location analytics, combining statistical modeling, mapping systems, geographic analysis, spatial databases, big data, and cloud computing to optimize market growth planning, site selection, resource allocation, and marketing performance.
Our solutions are designed and delivered by Market Forté's director and principal consultant, Eliot MacDonald, whose qualifications include:
20 years of market planning leadership and related modeling and analytics for major brands, including Canada's largest full-service restaurant company, its largest specialty coffee company, its longest-serving banking corporation, one of the world's largest health care companies, international quick-service restaurants, and several global automobile manufacturers.
- Master's degree in Spatial Analysis & Geographic Information Systems.
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics
- Additional bachelor's degree in business
Master's certificate in project management with more than 10 years managing enterprise market analytics related projects and decision support system implementations.
- Expert knowledge of the wide range of third-party data sources relevant to market development planning.
Advanced expertise in statistical modeling, GIS, spatial analysis, data mining, application development, database design, business intelligence, and enterprise decision support systems.